Delivering The Best Paving & Flooring For Decades
Westminster Stone have been supplying paving and flooring nationwide for well over thirty years and our philosophy is simple: we supply the very best quality paving & flooring products, and deliver them in the most efficient and trouble free fashion possible.
We want our customers to enjoy the buying experience, and tell their friends, families and colleagues about us. Westminster Stone have never failed to make a delivery!
- Once you have placed an order, you will be contacted on the next working day by phone or email to make delivery arrangements. We will always endeavour to deliver on a convenient day and time. No delivery will be made without prior arrangement.
- Your delivery will be made either by crane, de-mountable forklift offload vehicle, or tail offload delivery vehicle. It is essential that we understand as much as possible about your delivery address prior to delivery so that we can choose the best vehicle, method, and staff to complete the job.
- After order confirmation, we are happy to hold your product in stock for up to 120 days at no extra charge. Postponed delivery can usually be arranged within 4 – 5 working days.
- In the unlikely event of a problem, our family run team are available 6 days a week. Please contact us on 01978 710685.
To enable us to deliver effectively we ask that you please read the following carefully:
1. It is important that we understand access restrictions to your site so we can gauge the most suitable vehicle for the job. (Ideally there must be enough room for an HGV to gain access, but there are other options should this not be suitable). Standard delivery vehicles are 10 – 12 metres long, 2.44 metres wide, and 4.5 metres high. They can weigh up to 18 tonnes when fully laden. (About the size of a removals lorry)!
2. You should advise us beforehand whether the ground is level and solid (mud, gravel, slippery surfaces, or sloping ground will also require a different approach to delivery).
3. Deliveries are normally made between 7.30am and 5.30pm, Monday to Friday. On the day of delivery a more accurate time frame may be available. (We will offer a timed delivery option where possible)
4. Breakages and damage must be reported in writing within 48 hours of delivery. Paper delivery notes should be marked accordingly if there are any breakages noticed at the time of delivery. (Please note there is not always a provision for this on electronic delivery systems used by some of our haulage partners).
5. Delivery is usually made within 4 – 5 working days of order. It is often possible to deliver within 24 hours where time is critical to avoid down-time, however speed of delivery is subject to stock which can be confirmed at the time of order. For next day, or 3 day delivery, products need to be ordered and paid for by 11.00am on the day of booking and additional delivery charges may apply.
We offer FREE Delivery to the following Postcode Areas for orders over £1000.00 + vat. For orders under £1000+vat, we charge £62.50 (+vat) per delivery.
B, BA, BB, BD, BH, BL, BN, BR, BS, CA, CB, CF, CH, CM, CO, CR, CT, CV, CW, DA, DH, DL, DN, DT, DY, E, EC, EN, EX, FY, GL, HD, HG, HP, HR, HU, HX, IG, IP, L, LD, LE, LL, LN, LS, LU, M, ME, MK, N, NE, NG, NN, NP, NR, NW, OL, OX, PA, PE, PO1-22, PR, RG, RM, S, SA, SE, SG, SK, SL, SM, SN, SO, SP, SR, SS, ST, SW, SY, TA, TF, TN, TQ, TS, W, WA, WC,WD, WF, WN, WR, WS & WV
There is a surcharge for full pack deliveries to the following remote postcode areas which will be calculated at checkout.
AL, AB, BT, DD, DG, EH, FK, G, GY, HS, JE, IV, KA, KT, KW, ML, PH, PO30-41, RH, TW, UB, YM
Westminster Stone reserve the right to make an extra charge for deliveries which cannot be serviced by standard delivery vehicles should your delivery point not meet any of the above requirements. We will discuss this with you when scheduling your delivery. Please let us know at the time of order and we will work with you to find a solution.
Westminster Stone arrange export to all corners of the globe for any quantity from one pack to full lorry and container loads. For orders abroad, please call our Sales Office on 01978 710685
Please note that these terms and conditions do not apply if you are ordering through one of our appointed stockists. Please consult the sales staff in your local stockist for more information.
If you have any questions concerning your delivery please call us on 01978 710685