Over the past 30 years, Westminster Stone has built up a reputation for offering the most comprehensive range of products for paving, landscaping and interior stone flooring in the UK. The authentic effect offered by our reproduction flagstone and tile ranges is second to none, and has become a favourite of many architects & specifiers throughout the UK.
Our client relationships are built on trust, impeccable customer service, adherence to deadlines and competitive pricing. We take our architects and specifiers trade partner businesses very seriously.
Complete this simple contact form and one of our friendly, family run team will call you back at a convenient time.
For architects & specifiers working on a domestic, commercial or retail developments, Westminster Stone can offer the following:
• Sampling service on all products
• Site visits and product advice
• The very best reproduction paving in the business including our renowned Lancashire Mill and Yorkshire Street Flagstones. The character, texture, sizes and colour hues are as authentic as can be achieved.
• The National Trust Landscape Collection – ideal for heritage & restoration projects
• Full range of Livingstone Natural Stone in an unrivalled choice of finishes and colours to suit most domestic and commercial settings
• Competitive pricing on all leading brands including Bradstone, Brett, Global Stone, Pavestone, Strata, Marshalls, Stonemarket, Orvi and Classical Flagstones.
• Reproduction and natural stone interior flooring – ideal for seamless interior/exterior design schemes
• Block paving – Concrete Block Paving (CBPs) and Natural Stone Block Paving (NSBPs)
• Decorative aggregates Chippings, gravels and shingle in handy bags, bulk bags and loose bulk tipper loads
LYMM WATER TOWER
• This famous landmark and listed building required a stand-out garden to mirror the contemporary extension
• The garden design needed to be visually impactful from above
• Create division between the garden and surrounding fields
• Use contemporary materials
• Paving design which radiates out from the tower, reflecting the curve of the building
• Wall built to separate the garden from the fields below
• Creation of a driveway to the front of the property and pathways around the house
Why did the designer choose Westminster Stone?
Westminster Stone is known for our traditional reproduction paving, and our Livingstone Natural Stone offer some fantastic contemporary choices with this design. Complimentary setts and gravels to complete the look.
• Paving and terraces – Livingstone Limestone natural stone paving slabs
• Gravel & pathways – Black basalt
• Edging to pathways – Granite setts pavers
• Enhance the gardens around the renovated cottage
• Screen garden from adjacent road
• Create division between front and rear garden areas
• Enhance the link between indoors & outdoors
• Creation of Drive Courtyard with new brick entrance
• Brick wall dividing drive courtyard from formal gardens
• Large paved terrace to orangery with links to gardens
• Paved pathways around property and to stable
The reasons for using Westminster Stone’s products:
A harmonious suite of products were required to enhance the traditional nature of the property and the countryside setting. The authentic worn finish of Old Yorkshire Street Flag were perfect for this classic rural garden.
• Paths & Paved Terraces: Old Yorkshire Street Flag / Jacobean Brick
• Steps: Bullnose Step in Old Yorkshire Street
• Walls: Traditional Coping Stone and Pier Caps in Old Yorkshire Street
• Drainage: Old Grosvenor Drainage Gulley
• Drive Access & Edging: Old Castle Cobble Setts